97 | The impact of converging tech: Ethics, understanding and strategy
August 16, 2023
This week on the podcast, we're joined by Walter Pasquerelli, advisor and researcher for The Economist Impact.
We discuss what future trends Walter is excited about, as well as what approach businesses should take to the convergence of tech. Tune in to hear more about:
- The convergence of technologies: generative AI, virtual reality, and the metaverse
- Ethical considerations: data privacy, cybersecurity, and the impact of AI personas on human relationships are discussed.
- Impact of AI and Metaverse Tech: potential increase in productivity, job satisfaction, and positive impacts on various industries
- Understanding new technologies: not everything that shines is transformative, and it's crucial to understand technology at a conceptual level
- Strategic Application: apply emerging technologies strategically. Align with company goals and advance business strategy by scaling gradually
Have a burning question we've not answered? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer it on the next episode!